Friday, May 21, 2010

its where it all comes from





so much of my inspiration from life comes from the music i listen to. i dont know how many times i woke up listening to some sort of 80s music and that day walked out of the house wearing my hair all too large or ripped up my clothes.


hands down my favorite band....the clash. i mean it just doesnt get better than that. i love them so much it almost hurts. i cant watch their videos without wanting to throw on some wayfarers and a leather jacket (both of which i will get my hands on soon). everyone should be required in life to watch their live: revolution rock documentary and their rude boy semi-documentary. get on it.




in the meantime. here's some more modern music for you. give a listen my loves. and then got on the clash education!


No comments:

Post a Comment