Thursday, April 8, 2010

floral necklace, kate spade

ever since i saw ms. secelia kirby at school last week with an amazing vintage gold necklace under a dark blue (james perse?) button up, ive been obsessed with finding something similar of my own. on my daily polyvore meander i found this JEWEL. im sorry but there's no other word. its absolutely amazing and so delicate if i saw it in a market i would assume it was vintage as well. i have to say, im not normally the biggest kate spade fan. there's a time and a place for everything, and i just havent found one for the.........convservativeness of the brand.

i have found my exception

i want to put it under a shirt, just barely peeking out. ala lavin's spring collection. i can think of nothing better.

gives me dreams of posh beaches on the coast of some mediterranean get-away. maybe awaiting my sailboat.

i guess with dreams like that...i'll sleep well tonight.


2 comments:

  1. This is where I got it:

    http://www.antiquesatpikeplace.com/

    The website is shiesty but that's because a bunch of old rich women run the store haha. There are rooms and rooms and rooms of all kinds of jewelry, clothes, memorabilia and more there, I bet you could find something definitely close to the Kate Spade necklace!! We should go together! <3 CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. And P.S. Jesus could they make it any more difficult to post a comment here?!?! I had to use my old AIM i.d. which is embarrassing and emo, just like I was when I made it.

    ReplyDelete