Friday, April 9, 2010

i want a ring. but not for that finger.

two finger ring, TRINKET JEWELRY, found out etsy.com
I was this ring so bad it hurts. i literally have sat staring at a picture of it for nearly all day. back and forth. doing my best to justify getting it. i have to say, what i love most about etsy is that you can really feel the love that these people have put into what theyve made.
ughhh i want i want i want. it doesnt help that ive been online shopping all day (go figure), and watching marie antoinette (again...go figure). i just want to buy buy buy. maybe ill treat myself to this one.
i have to say too, normally i find a lot of the specialized name, etc. rings turn out looking really tacky, but all the stuff by trinket jewelry was really amazing. so kudos to them!!
all this jewelry shopping has made me really think over what of my collection i love the best. at the moment, i would have to say my over-sized betsey rings get the most wear. so...what is YOUR favorite piece?

1 comment:

  1. you should buy it. you definitely deserve it, miss one year advanced program.

    ReplyDelete