Saturday, April 17, 2010

the september issue.


the september issue, dvd



its a saturday night, and what am i doing....sitting at home. with my cat. some bitch wine. my taxes. my vogue.

and.

watching the september issue.


if you dont know about it, its a documentary about anna wintour. ice queen. or as most people know her, editor of vogue. watching this, i cant avtively feel my life changing. especially with how overwhelmed ive felt with the hurdles that are in front of me right now. but watching this, i cant be more insipred and sure that this is the industry i love.

i dont care how much of a bitch she is, i would gladly let anna wintour beat me with a glass shard infused stick until i was within an inch of my life...and still love it.


she says something in the very beginning about why some people dont understand those of us with a passion for it, and it so just felt right to me. and i feel good about how much i love it. you dont have to understand it. you dont have to agree with it. but i love it. and i could never get enough of it.


how can you resist continuing to surround yourself with beautiful things. to go through life throwing on kmart blue light knock offs. to look dumpy and frumpy. i just cant imagine. to me, a great outfit, a beautiful designer, and insipring line....makes life more vibrant.


miu miu ad

gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment