Friday, April 30, 2010

and another one. and another. and another.

its been a few days since ive posted anything. so to make up for it, i think i'll try and do two posts today. although this one will be brief.
its funny, my mom and i have a running joke that i can walk into my room feeling overwhelmed and fully assured in the fact that i have a shopping problem (i, no joke, havent slept in my room in awhile because there is absolutley no room for me...and yes, i finally bought a garment rack to try and help the problem)....having said all this, i was into my room completely beside myself and walk out feeling like i own NOTHING.
im realizing that im definitely the kind of person that wears something one or two times, and feels the need to never wear it again. which is why i need to be rich and famous and get free clothes.
no not really.
maybe a little.
really when it comes down to it, just looking at clothes makes me happy. even if i dont get to buy them. i spent 3 hours at the rack yesterday just browsing and trying things on, didnt buy anything, and while i was slightly discouraged that designer clothes aren't made for my predominantly hour glass figure (im sorry, but yes, im complaining about it. extreme measurements are a pain), but generally just being around clothes makes me feel better about life.
newest addition: vintage bright blue cropped yves saint laurent jacket. i cant wait for it to come in the mail. i keep checking the tracking hoping somehow its jumped across the nation.
oh well. pictures to come once i got it.
im already planning on the wonderful outfits ill put together

No comments:

Post a Comment